You can view previous episodes of "Applauding Life After 50" by visiting the BCTV Web site or by clicking on one of the links below.
- Million Hearts Campaign with special guests Dalton G. Paxman, Ph.D., Regional Health Administrator, Region III (States: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia), and Peter M. Will, M.D., M.B.A., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.C., a cardiologist with Cardiology Associates of West Reading. Original air date: February 10, 2012
- Knee and Hip Pain with special guest Dr. John Casey, Chief, Section of Orthopaedic Surgery for the Reading Hospital and Medical Center - Original air date: January 13, 2012
- Healthy Holiday Eating with special guest Meredith Mensinger, Redner's Warehouse Markets Registered Dietitian – Original air date: December 9, 2011
- Living with Breathing Problems with guests from the Respiratory Health and better Breathers Support Group – Original air date: November 11, 2011
- Berks Encore's Senior Expo 2011 and Medicare Updates – Original air date: October 14, 2011