New Wave Chicken Salad Wraps
Trendy lettuce wraps tie up this veggie-rich chicken salad with a nutritious twist.
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken breast (about 8 oz. raw)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons garlic herb seasoning
- ¼ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 16 large green leaf lettuce leaves, removed from head
Combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves and mix well. Place equal amount of salad mixture on each lettuce leaf. Roll from one end of the lettuce leaf to the middle. Fold in the sides and continue to roll. Secure with a toothpick. Arrange on a platter and serve.
Nutrition Facts: 92 calories; 2.3 g fat, 0.6 g saturated fat; 22 mg cholesterol; 115 mg sodium; 9 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber.
Source: Produce for Better Health