Turkey Vegetable Hash Brown Quiche
Hash Brown Crust Ingredients
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (12 oz.)
- 2 cups frozen vegetable blend (12 oz.), defrosted in refrigerator or microwaved and drained
- 1/2 cup diced cooked turkey
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Beat 1 egg and salt in medium bowl until blended.
- Add potatoes; mix well.
- Press evenly against bottom and sides of greased deep 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven
Quiche Filling Directions
- Place vegetables in crust; top with turkey.
- Beat 5 eggs, milk and ½ teaspoon salt in medium bowl until blended.
- Pour slowly over turkey.
- Bake in center of oven about 45 minutes until center is puffed, set, and reaches an internal temperature of 160 °F, as checked by a food thermometer. When quiche reaches the proper internal temperature, remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.
- Refrigerate any leftovers immediately.
Makes six servings