Tuesday, October 30, 2018
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Doubletree Hilton Hotel, 701 Penn St., Reading
Free Admission! Free Programs! Free Entertainment!
If you missed the fun in 2017, make sure you mark your calendar for 2018. We have room for 140 vendors that will be exhibiting with lots of information to share with Berks County!
Don’t worry about construction on the Penn Street bridge – Shuttle service to and from the Doubletree will provide you hassle-free transportation all day long. Park for free at the Reading Fightin Phils First Energy Stadium parking lot. Only handicap placards will be able to park at the DoubleTree garage. All other parking lots in the city will have a parking fee. Why not ride the shuttle compliments of Penn National Gaming! Its easy and buses will run all day long.
Free educational presentations. Great entertainment. Health Fair by Tower Health – Reading Hospital. Programs include:
- Centsible Meals in Minutes with Redner’s Rotisserie Chicken – presented by Meredith McGrath, registered dietitian with Redner’s Markets. presentation at 9:15 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.
- Elvis Tribute Artist, Jeff Krick sponsored by White Star Tours. Performances at 10:15 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- “My Million Dollar Mom” – the true story of a devoted son who steps forward to care for his mother after her diagnosis with Alzheimer’s. A story of loss & love. 32 minute movie with discussion. 11:15 a.m.
- Managing Caregiver Stress – presented by UPMC Health Plan. 10:45 A.m.
- Prescription Medication Take-Back – sponsored by Council on Chemical Abuse & Berks County District Attorney’s Office
- SOS Berks – Stopping Overdoses & Saving Lives – program presented by Council on Chemical Abuse. 1:15 p.m.
- WEEU live broadcast sponsored by PA Lottery
- Health & Wellness evidence-based programs by Berks Encore sponsored by St. Lukes University health Network. 9:30 a.m. and 12 noon
- One-on-one Counseling for the Medicare Open Enrollment period by appt. call 610-374-3195 ext. 209. Group presentations for those new to Medicare at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
Grab a bag lunch at the Doubletree and enjoy lunch at any of our programs from 11 – 1.
Watch for complete details in the Sunday Reading Eagle on October 28.