Why You Shouldn’t Miss the Berks Encore 2019 Senior Expo
The 2019 Berks Encore Senior Expo will be held on October 29, 2019 from 9 am to 3 pm at the DoubleTree Hotel By Hilton in Reading.
The DoubleTree Hotel provides a streamlined, convention-style space, boasting a state of the art amphitheater and breakout rooms, hotel restaurant, easy-access loading dock, ample vendor parking, and complimentary WiFi and electrical outlet access.
There is free parking available at the Reading Fightin Phils lot, FirstEnergy Stadium, 1900 Centre Ave, Reading, PA 19601. Shuttle buses will run continuously throughout the day. Parking will not be available at the DoubleTree, except for handicap and vendor placards.
The Time to Reserve a Booth is Now!
Berks Encore Senior Expo Sponsorship Opportunities
Contact JoAnn Gruber, Director of Development about sponsorship opportunities for the 2019 Senior Expo.
Call 610-374-3195 ext. 223 or email email@example.com
2019 Senior Expo Leadership
|Committee||Sherry Kutz, Assured Assistance, Paramount|
|Committee||David K. Kendall – Comfort Keepers|
|Committee||Walt Woolwine, Community Volunteer|
|Committee||Dean Kraras – White Star Tours|
|Committee||Jennifer Boley – BARTA/RRTA|
|Committee||Eric White – Redner’s Warehouse Markets|
The 18th Annual Berks Encore Senior Expo was a resounding success with over 120 vendors and approximately 3,500 people in attendance.
For a complete list of sponsors, vendors, and programs for the 2018 Expo, click here.
Thank You to Our 2018 Senior Expo Sponsors
Berks Encore would like to thank the following businesses who sponsored the 2018 event:
- Ensure, Glucerna, and Redner’s Warehouse Markets – Title Sponsors
- Berks Co. District Attorneys Office – Medication Take Back Sponsor
- Council on Chemical Abuse – Medication Take Back sponsor
- Columbia Cottage – Specialty Sponsor
- Comfort Keepers – Patron Sponsor
- John P. Feeney Funeral Home – Patron Plus Sponsor
- Klein Transportation – Specialty Sponsor
- PA Health & Wellness – Patron Plus Sponsor
- Reading Fightin Phils Baseball – Patron Sponsor
- Sacred Heart Villa – Patron Sponsor
- Stitzel Funeral Home – Patron Plus Sponsor
- Tower Health UPMC Health Plan – Health Fair Sponsor
- BCTV – Media Sponsor
- WBYN-FM 107.5 Alive – Media Sponsor
- WIOV – FM – The Big I105 – Media Sponsor
- WEEU – Media Sponsor
- UPMC Health Plan – Program Sponsor
- Marrella Financial Group, LLC – Community-Based Aging Sponsor
- Caron Treatment Centers – WEEU Radio Sponsor
- Chester Perfetto Insurance – WEEU Radio Sponsor
- Sweet Home Primary Care of Scranton – WEEU Radio Sponsor
- Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital – Health & Wellness Program Sponsor
- PA Lottery – WEEU Feedback Radio Sponsor
- Council on Chemical Abuse – Program Sponsor
- White Star Tours – Entertainment Sponsor
- Assured Assistance/Paramount Living Aids – Patron Plus Sponsor
- Penn National Gaming – Shuttle Bus Sponsor
- Digestive Disease Associates – Lunch Sponsor
- Riverfront Federal Credit Union – Non-Profit booth sponsor
- Tompkins VIST Bank – Non Profit booth sponsor
- Connors Investors Services – Non Profit Booth sponsor
- Reading Eagle Company – Media Sponsor/Community Sponsor
- Western Berks Ambulance – Specialty Sponsor
- The Merchandiser – Media Sponsor
- Elite Coach – Specialty Sponsor
- Berks County Living – Media Sponsor
- On-Line Publishers – Media Sponsor