It’s time for Medicare Open Enrollment October 15 – December 7!
Now is the time to carefully review any changes to your benefits. Make sure you have insurance that will meet your health needs and your budget.
- Check if your plan will continue next year
- What will you pay in monthly premiums and annual deductibles
- What will you pay for doctor visits (co-pays)
- Will your current doctor accept your plan
- Which extra benefits are covered, if any.
Not sure which Medicare Plan is right for you? Berks Encore can help!
Medicare is confusing. Every year things change. You are not always sure what makes sense for you. But it doesn’t have to be that way! We can help you find Peace of Mind.
Call to talk with a PA MEDI counselor from Berks Encore. 610-374-3195 ext. 209
We can offer help over the phone, in-person or virtually from a computer.
PA MEDI is a free public program of the Pennsylvania Department of Aging. We are here to give balanced advice. We do not sell or endorse any insurance plans or products.
This program is supported by the Berks County Area Agency on Aging and PA Department of Aging.