Berks Encore Care+
Taking Care of Business and Your Team
Get the Facts and Know Your Options
According to the US General Accounting Office, each year, US employers lose an estimated $11.4 billion in productivity from full-time employees who must take time off from work to fulfill their duties as caregivers. Care giving is a family affair, with 80 percent of all care provided to older adults in the United States being done by a family member. Although businesses are seeing an increase in caregiving-related staffing problems, many do not have a plan in place to assist the caregivers.
Recognizing the negative impact that this changing trend may have on local businesses, Berks Encore has launched Berks Encore Care+. To assist caregivers with pressing matters and to help relieve the stress of juggling family, work and caregiving, our Aging Life Care Managers can provide expert advice and a plan to help alleviate the stress.
Topics to be addressed:
- Asset Protection Planning
- Long-Term Living Options: Types of care, costs of local facilities, financing options
- Medicare Benefits and Supplemental Insurance options
- Power of Attorney (POA): What You Need To Know
- What Every Child Should Know: The Encore Years