Why You Shouldn’t Miss the Berks Encore 2017 Senior Expo
The 2017 Berks Encore Senior Expo will be held on October 24, 2017 from 9 am to 3 pm at the DoubleTree Hotel By Hilton in Reading.
The DoubleTree Hotel provides a streamlined, convention-style space, boasting a state of the art amphitheater and breakout rooms, hotel restaurant with full menu, easy-access loading dock and ample vendor parking, and complimentary WiFi and electrical outlet access.
There is free parking available at the Reading Fightin Phils lot, FirstEnergy Stadium, 1900 Centre Ave, Reading, PA 19601. Shuttle buses will run continuously throughout the day. Parking will not be available at the DoubleTree, except for handicap and vendor placards.
The Time to Reserve a Booth is Now!
In 2017 we’re offering new opportunities for our vendors.
Berks Encore Senior Expo Sponsorship Opportunities
Click on a link to view more information about a specific sponsorship:
- Title Sponsor: – SOLD
- Event Sponsor: – SOLD
- Health Screenings/Health Fair Sponsor: – SOLD
- Entertainment Sponsor: – SOLD
- WEEU Morning Show with Mike Keller Radio Sponsor: $3,000
- Feedback Radio Sponsor: – SOLD
- Community Sponsor: $3,000 – 2 sponsorships still available!
- Volunteer Shirt Sponsor: $4,000 – 1 sponsorship remains!
- Shuttle Bus Sponsor: – SOLD
- Community-Based Aging Sponsor: – SOLD
- Program Sponsor: $1,500 – SOLD
- Safety Program Sponsor: $1,000
- Patron Plus Sponsor: $1,500
- Patron Sponsor: $1,000
2017 Senior Expo Leadership
|Co-Chair||Walter W. Woolwine – Reading Eagle Company|
|Co-Chair||Lori Gerhart – Reading Eagle Company|
|Committee||Peg Kiebach, Community Volunteer|
|Committee||David K. Kendall – Comfort Keepers|
|Committee||Chris Kraras – White Star Tours|
|Committee||Dean Kraras – White Star Tours|
|Committee||Jennifer Boley – BARTA/RRTA|
|Committee||Eric White – Redner’s Warehouse Markets|
The 16th Annual Berks Encore Senior Expo was a resounding success with more than 140 vendors and approximately 3,500 people in attendance.
For a complete list of sponsors, vendors, and programs for the 2016 Expo, click here.
Thank You to Our 2016 Senior Expo Sponsors
Berks Encore would like to thank the following businesses who sponsored this year’s event:
- Ensure, Glucerna, and Redner’s Warehouse Markets – Title Sponsors
- Bean Funeral Home and Crematory – WEEU Morning Show with Mike Keller Sponsor
- Comfort Keepers – Volunteer Shirt Sponsor
- LAND Displays – Media Sponsor
- Marrella Financial Group, LLC – Community-Based Aging Sponsor
- PA Lottery – Feedback Radio Sponsor
- PC Ninja – Technology Program Sponsor
- Redner’s Warehouse Markets – Program Plus Sponsor
- Council on Chemical Abuse – Patron Plus Sponsor/The Doctor Is In Sponsor
- White Star Tours – Entertainment Sponsor
- Forest Hills Memorial Park – Patron Sponsor
- Auman’s Inc. – Patron Sponsor
- Weaver Memorials – WEEU Morning Show with Mike Keller Sponsor
- Aetna – Program Sponsor
- Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling, Inc. – Patron Sponsor
- Assured Assistance/Paramount Living Aids – Patron Plus Sponsor
- Sight & Sound Theatres – Shuttle Bus Sponsor
- Digestive Disease Associates – Patron Plus Sponsor
- Berks Hearing Professionals – The Doctor Is In Sponsor
- Senior LIFE – Community Sponsor
- Reading Eagle Company – Media Sponsor/Community Sponsor
- Western Berks Ambulance – Specialty Sponsor
- The Merchandiser – Media Sponsor
- Elite Coach – Specialty Sponsor
- Berks County Living – Media Sponsor
- On-Line Publishers – Media Sponsor
- InHome Oxygen & Medical Equipment – Wheelchair Sponsor